Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lalita Sahasranama # 18




Vaktralaksmiparivahachalanmeenabalochana

Vaktralaksmyah parivahe caladbyam meenabam tulye lochane yasya sa

She whose eyes are like fishes moving in the pond of the beauty of her face


minasya eva (locanam) iksanam yasya sa

Here minabalochana means She who sees like a fish. It is well know that by the mere glance of the fish her eggs become fertile and not by her milk. similarly a glance of the goddess is capable of nourishing her devotees.

On this day of Deepavali, I am indeed blessed by the number of people in my life who I believe are sent by her...and she is in them. Some are here in India and some are in the US and there has been ONLY love and affection that everyone shows me. I guess she indeed has more than glanced at me...for I see in everyone in my life some form of her!

In Lalita.

No comments:

Post a Comment